Decoded Voting Tutorial for Darwinia Network
1. Go to the website: https://decoded.polkadot.network/ and click “Vote”
2. Enter “Darwinia” in the search and check
3. Enter “Evolution Land” in the search and check
4. Enter “Subscan” in the search and check
5. Click “Finalize vote” & “Vote now” at the bottom right
6. Confirm and click “Submit” to submit
About Darwinia Network
Darwinia Network is a decentralized cross-chain bridge network building on Substrate. It provides a safe and general bridging solution and connects to Polkadot, Ethereum, TRON, and other heterogeneous chains by cross-chain transfer of assets and remote chain calls. The application areas of Darwinia Network include DeFi, cross-chain NFT trading, games, etc.
Darwinia Network has gained a high reputation and recognition along the way to building the decentralized cross-chain bridge protocol. Darwinia was written in Polkadot light paper as one of the friends of Polkadot and Substrate. And Darwinia was selected to join Substrate Builder Program and Web3.0 Bootcamp, and for the outstanding work in Substrate Builder Program, Darwinia Network was officially awarded the Level 2 badge by Parity. The products and tools developed by Darwinia have been rewarded with three W3F Grants.