Eden Continent Land auction and Apostle auction!
The Fifth Continent of Evolution Land: Eden Continent is officially launched!
At the same time, the land auction and the apostle auction will be launched simultaneously, each time 1 land and 2 apostles will go on sale!
Here is an auction guide for you! I’ll show you the value of the land, the apostle gameplay, and the auction process and rules.
About the Lands on the Eden continent
The fifth continent of Evolution Land, Eden continent; based on the Polygon Network, will have a total of 2025 lands.
Evolution Land will reserve 337 Lands. In addition to the core area resource lands, there are also gold mines, forests, lakes, volcanoes, hills, and other lands, which will be used for rewards distribution.
500 Lands will be reserved for rewarding our supporters during the Crab and Darwinia Network Parachain Lease Offerings over the course of the lease time (two years.)
50 Lands will be used in the Gold Rush event.
The remaining 1138 Lands will be sold by auction.
How valuable are Lands?
- When an Apostle or mining drill is placed on the Land, they work to obtain the planet’s resources; all of which are tokens that can be traded for real value.
- Winning a Land auction will also earn points which can be used to draw RING rewards in the Happy Lottery!
- In the context of the Furnace gameplay, Landlords can earn commission from Apostles and mining drills used to work their lands, which can be a considerable amount of income!
- Land can also be sold on the open market as a scarce and non-renewable resource of Evolution Land, so each and every individual piece of Land can be regarded and as an independent mine with extremely high value.
- In the upcoming Construction gameplay, only players who are Landlords will be able to experience the construction of various functional buildings, which will be used to generate additional income!
About Apostles Gameplay
Apostles are very important to game characters in Evolution Land, and most of the operations performed by players are completed by them. Due to the unique appearances, talents, and other characteristics of the apostles, two main gameplays have been developed:
The appearance and talents of an apostle are determined by genes. A beautiful or a cool apostle has more collection value than ordinary apostles. At the same time, genes are divided into dominant and invisible genes. Some traits and talents will only appear after several generations of genetic mutations have advanced, leading to the rarity of various gene positions. The apostles who can possess rare and noble genes and good talents are even rarer, and these all support the apostle collectible gameplay.
Players undertake various tasks in the game through the use of apostles. An apostle’s natural genes have different efficiency outputs for different types of work. Therefore, it is possible to cultivate apostles who are more suitable for work, vs. battle, for example.
- Auction method: A complete Dutch auction will be used. If no other players participate in the auction within 30 minutes, the Land will be sold. Complete Dutch auction: Within a certain time interval, the price decreases from high to low according to a predetermined price reduction ladder. When other players participate, the price index rises.
- Release Speed of LAND: In the first round, 1 Land will be released at 10:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. (UTC+8) each day, and the later release speed will be adjusted according to the auction situation.
- Release Speed of APOSTLE: In the first round, 2 apostles will be released at 10:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. (UTC+8) each day, and the later release speed will be adjusted according to the auction situation.
- Starting Price of LAND: The starting price of the first 10 Land is 10000 RING, the ending price is 5000 RING, and the period is 12 hours.
- Starting Price of APOSTLE: The starting price of “Leona” is 15,000 RING, and the ending price is 5000 RING; The starting price of the 2nd — 20th apostle auction is 2000 RING, and the ending price is 1000 RING; The period is 12 hours.
- Markup mode: The first bid is the current price of the Land. Starting from the second bid, each change is 110% of the last conversion price.
- Before participating in the auction, players will need to have a digital wallet account that supports the Polygon Network. You can use Tokenpocket, Imtoken, HuobiWallet or Chrome/Firefox browser to install the Metamask plug-in to register and log in.
- Players can use RING to participate in the auction. Matic holders can exchange Matic into RING in Gringotts to participate in the auction, and more token swap functions will be opened in Gringotts in the future.
- It is recommended participants check the current Gas Price before placing a bid in the auction and keep it under consideration. During simultaneous bidding, if other players set a higher Gas Price for their bid it will be considered ahead of yours, and they may be awarded the winner, while your bid (tx) will fail at your expense.
- If you hold RING on Ethereum could use https://wallet.matic.network/bridge/ to move RING to Polygon.
- Add RPC: https://docs.matic.network/docs/develop/network-details/network
- Contract Address of RING on Polygon: 0x9C1C23E60B72Bc88a043bf64aFdb16A02540Ae8f