To celebrate the First Darwinia Ecological Application: Evolution Land V2 Global Launch, Evolution Land & Darwinia and Maskbook jointly launched the “Twitter Red Packet” event.
Now, as long as you install the Maskbook browser plug-in, you can receive your first Twitter $RING red packet directly on the web version of Twitter.
This “Twitter Red Packet” event is divided into 3 rounds, each round has 10 red packets, 50 $RING/red packet, totaling 1,500 $RING. First come first served!
The event will start at 13:00 (UTC+8) on September 12. @DarwiniaNetwork Twitter account will send red packets at the following fixed time!
- 1st round: 13:00, September 12, 2020 (UTC+8)
- 2nd round: 13:00, September 13, 2020 (UTC+8)
- 3rd round: 13:00, September 14, 2020 (UTC+8)
How to participate
1. Install Maskbook: Click http://maskbook.com to download and install Maskbook. You can also search for Maskbook in Chrome and FireFox stores and install it.
2. Link your Twitter account: Click on the MaskBook plugin -> Enter the dashboard -> Personas -> Connect to Twitter
3. Put the Public Key in the “Bio”: Go to Twitter -> Profile -> Edit Profile -> Paste the Public Key into the Bio
4. Follow @DarwiniaNetwork
If you successfully install Maskbook, you can see the text/red packet posted by @DarwiniaNetwork
If you did not install successfully, you will not see the Twitter text/red packet sent by @DarwiniaNetwork
After successfully installing Maskbook, an ETH wallet will be automatically generated for you (be sure to back up the wallet mnemonic and private key). At the same time, you can also import your own ETH wallet through MetaMask and receive red packet rewards.
Now Masbook supports viewing quotations for the cryptocurrencies on Twitter. The quotations may be displayed automatically as long as you see the token with the “ $ ”sign.
Maskbook is an open-source browser extension that enables all Internet users to create encrypted posts on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Maskbook, as a privacy focused browser extension, supports decentralized social networking, borderless payments, decentralized file storage and sharing, and so on. Users are able to own rights to their data without having to limit their use of social media. Most importantly, users have the creative freedom to create unique features on top of the Maskbook platform.