- Released Darwinia/Crab version 0.11.7, 0.11.8. Important notice to validators: v0.11.8 is a mandatory upgrade so please upgrade your nodes to this version ASAP before next runtime upgrade, otherwise your nodes will stop syncing.
- Launched the substrate to substrate bridge between Darwinia and Crab, bridge messages are being delivered between Darwinia and Crab, and the ecosystem application Wormhole has already adopted it. Over 36M xRING are mapped to CRAB Smart Module(DVM). For the user guide, please view: https://darwinianetwork.medium.com/using-darwinia-tools-3-3-smart-app-user-guide-c029db71102e
- Bridger project released the latest version v0.4.12. Bridgers are joining the relayer fee market of Darwinia-Crab bridge, the relayer fee market are working smoothly but there will still be many areas that need to be optimized. To preview the bridger alpha version guide, please view: https://darwinianetwork.medium.com/using-darwinia-tools-3-2-wormhole-user-guide-ii-the-substrate-to-substrate-bridge-between-443f21753c3
- Optimize the relayers fee market base fee reward strategy.
- DVM tracing API development
- Relayer Fee Market solidity implementation for EVM compatible source chains. And more feature/performance enhancement for the solidity message v2 protocol.
- Draft implementation of BSC’s finality client(truth layer) for bridge between BSC and Darwinia.
- Substrate and other upstream dependencies upgrade.
Ecological Application Updates:
- Fixed Darwinia Apps types issues, and formulated the light Darwinia Apps strategy.
- Added the crowdloan channels display and BTC distribute function on the Darwinia PLO page, and fixed some known issues.
- Formulate Crab Kusama Slot Auction strategy, design and develop the Crab PLO Page.
- Formulate the Crab Grant Online Hackathon strategy.
- Formulate daily Crab Grants Program strategy, design and develop the Crab Grants Program Page.
- Launched Darwinia Bridge series of documents, refer:
- Launched Darwinia Builders series of documents, refer:
- Launched Darwinia Tools series of documents, refer:
- Released Wormhole version v2.1.6 to launch the Substrate to Substrate bridge between Darwinia Network to Crab Network in Wormhole.
- Optimized the transfer records between Substrate to Substrate bridge and fixed some known issues.
- Formulated DAO strategy for on-chain governance, add DAO module in Wormhole.
- The equipment and Profession system has finished development and launched on the HECO testnet. Players can forge strong equipment in order to win against Feathermoon and other upcoming bosses, and use them in PVP gameplay.
- New UI framework has finished, and a new style of Evolution Land will be released in a few weeks to bring players a more fluent experience.
2. Pangbaijun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bDiCwDKdI8
Views of the game livestream reached 2500+ during which thousands of audiences participated in the discussion.
The cooperated KOL KCP accumulated over 110,000 subscribers, contributing to near 14,000 views of the tutorial with 1200+ likes, 80+ comments. Overall, the promotion effect was promising.
Views of the tutorial were near 4000 and subsequent exposure continues to raise.
Third-party cooperation videos were able to reach a total of 25,000+ exposure this month, covering four countries, including China, the United States, South Korea, and Russia. Multi-language promotion has considerable enhanced the influence of Evolution Land in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Scholarship with Zambo Guild Games has started! https://twitter.com/ZamboGuildGames/status/1468791833702825985
- Evolution Land joined Torum SocialFi Community! Two airdrop events successfully ended!
3. Evolution Land is in the first round partner to start the DoraHack BUIDL LootBox event! Buyers will get one gold chest on HECO!
4. Evolution Land began cooperation with Ocean Mollu. A joint NFT can be used to enhance the apostle abilities on BSC.
5. Evolution Land has built cooperation with HyperPay and joined the Xmas airdrop event!
6. Evolution Land has been listed on Formless which is the leading gamefi dashboard!
- Against recent P2E blockchain game crash | How to build healthy Gamefi tokenomics? https://darwinianetwork.medium.com/against-recent-p2e-blockchain-game-crash-how-to-build-healthy-gamefi-tokenomics-6c8945748222
S2S Bridge Tutorial:
In December, the number of community members of Evolution Land continued to grow, from 9,000 to the highest peak of 11,700, with a cumulative increase of nearly 2700. Meanwhile, the retention effect of new users as well as daily active user data remained strong, maintaining average 11,000 community members.